TVideoGrabber Delphi Video SDK is a free trial software application from the Delphi subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-11-16. The program can be installed on WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64.
TVideoGrabber is an easy-to-develop video capture, media player and video editor SDK, designed for a quick and intuitive development of applications including video, audio, frame capture and overlays.
TVideoGrabber supports most of the video capture devices, including:
- standard USB webcams,
- HD webcams with a hardware H264 encoder, e.g. the Logitech C920, the Creative Live!Cam InPerson HD,
- IP cameras in MPEG or JPEG mode,
- IP cameras in H264/MPEG4 mode after installing the optional RTSP/RTMP DirectShow source filter
- capture devices including a H264 or MPEG hardware encoder, e.g. the Hauppauge Colossus, the Sensoray 2250S...
- GigE cameras (e.g. PointGrey cameras are well supported),
- professional HD capture/rendering cards like the Blackmagic Decklink, the AJA Kona, ...
- USB analog Composite/SVideo capture devices, e.g. the EasyCap, the Hauppauge USB-Live-2, ...
- PCI analog Composite/SVideo and digical capture cards,
- HD camcorders through firewire or USB, e.g. the Canon HV30, ...
- DV camcorders through firewire.
TVideoGrabber plays audio clips, video clips and playlists at normal speed, faster or slower, with overlay and frame capture capabilities.
The component let merge and cut video clips, convert them to other formats.
Major features include recording in AVI, WMV, WebM, FLV, MP4, MKV, WAV, MP3, MPEG2, compression on-the-fly or after recording, direct network streaming, or to a Windows Media Server publishing point, reencoding, advanced media player with playlist, audio VU-meters, timecode, date/time, motion detection, frame capture, video PIP from another TVideoGrabber component, text and graphics overlays, videos built from set of images, screen recording, video rotation, brightness, contrast, hue, saturation, dual display and much more.
32bit and 64bit components included.
Royalty-free licensed, 2 years of free upgrades and e-mail support included.
TVideoGrabber Delphi Video SDK (version 22.214.171.124) has a file size of 56.42 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 395 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.